We are interested in learning more about the degree program at your institution and how we, the Editors at Integral Leadership Review, might support the emerging research springing from your efforts. In that regard, the Integral Leadership Review is seeking quality papers and research in the evolving field of leadership studies. We welcome research articles (peer reviewed), white papers, short thought pieces, and book reviews from established researchers as well as new scholars. In addition we are always seeking potential interviews with leadership scholars and practitioners in order to capture emerging thoughts and best practices in the field of leadership.
The Integral Leadership Review is the world’s premier publication of integrated approaches to leading and leadership. It is a bridging publication that links authors and readers across cultures around the world. It serves leaders, professionals and academics engaged in the practice, development and theory of leadership. It bridges multiple perspectives by drawing on integral, transdisciplinary, complexity and developmental frameworks. These bridges are intended to assist all who read the Integral Leadership Review to develop and implement comprehensive shifts in strategies by providing lessons from experience, insights, and tools all can use in addressing the challenges facing the world. http://integralleadershipreview.com/
Integral Leadership Review is published online five times a year, beginning with a special country specific issue in January. Past special issues have focused on Australia, Germany, India, and the United Kingdom. The January 2013 issue will focus on Italy. Our Bureau Chief for each country acts as guest editor for those issues. Those having interest in future country-specific issues, contact the Editors.
Papers published in the Integral Leadership Review will also be represented in ILR Particles. ILR Particles provides an informative quick read that includes articles from the current issue of Integral Leadership Review, as well as other features. http://integralleadershipreview.com/
We are constantly seeking emerging scholars and practitioners with the purpose of giving these individuals or teams a voice in the field. Therefore we are initiating an Emerging Scholar section for Integral Leadership Review that seeks to capture and support current learners in your program. Heretofore, such contributions have been termed Learner Papers.
Beginning in 2013 we are embarking upon an annual Leadership Dissertation Award that is aimed at disseminating and promoting exceptional work in the area of Leadership Studies. A formal announcement of this Award Program will be released in the October 2012 issue of Integral Leadership Review. Selected dissertations may be recognized in a number of ways. These include the generation of an article(s) based on the dissertation research and the potential for publishing a book with Integral Publishers.
Current books published by Integral Publishers include:
- Insights on Leadership. Vol. 1: Research and Theory, Russ Volckmann, Ed.
- Insights on Leadership. Vol. 2: Developing Leaders, Russ Volckmann, Ed.
- Insights on Leadership. Vol. 3: Executives, Russ Volckmann, Ed.
- Maureen Metcalf and Mark Palmer, Innovative Leadership Fieldbook
- Maureen Metcalf and Mark Palmer, Innovative Leadership Workbook for Executives
- Peter Merry, Evolutionary Leadership: Integral Leadership for an Increasingly Complex World
- Jordan McLeod, New Currency
- Willow Dea, Ed. Igniting Brilliance: Integral Education for the 21`st Century
- Susann Cook-Greuter, Post-Autonomous Ego Development
- Sue R. McGregor and Russ Volckmann, Transversity: Transdisciplinary Approaches in Higher Education
- Tom Thresher, Reverent Irreverence: Integral church for the 21st Century—From cradle to Christ Consciousness
- Marc Gafni, Your Unique Self: A Radical Path to Personal Enlightenment
- Marc Gafni, Radical Kabbalah: The Wisdom of Solomon as the Matrix of the Enlightenment Teaching of Non-Dual Acosmic Humanism and Unique Self, Books 1 and 2.
If you, your faculty, and students would like more information please contact:
Eric Reynolds, PhDc — Editor
Integral Leadership Review: Vision and Mission
The Integral Leadership Review’s vision is to make a substantive difference in creating self-sustaining and generative people, systems and earth through an integrative, developmental and transdisciplinary approach to leadership by serving as an integrating force among leaders, developers, theorists, students, consultants and coaches in all domains and cultures.
The mission of the Integral Leadership Review is to provide a forum for virtually all those exploring leadership practice, development and theory by engaging in integrative approaches to support effective leadership in pursuit of life enhancing and sustainable organizations and social processes. In pursuit of this mission we seek to attract those engaging in leadership roles, executive/business coaches, consultants, leadership development specialists and theorists. It is our mission to provide them with timely information and ideas that will support such leadership.
The content, format and structure of the Integral Leadership Review are guided by the idea of this being a publication that best serves the long term development of transdisciplinary, multi-methodological, developmental and integral leadership practice, development and theory. Wherever possible, all show up in the same documents and issues of the Integral Leadership Review.
In pursuit of our mission we seek to assure that:
The Integral Leadership Review functions as an effective “bridging publication”. Our intention is to stimulate ideas and practice related to Integral Leadership while promoting the distribution of these and the learning gained from them as broadly as possible so that they can influence:
- The design, implementation and evaluation of leadership components of development projects in all sectors on all continents.
- The design, implementation and evaluation of Integral Leadership development programs in all sectors on all continents.
- The development of academic theory and research to elaborate, refine and test integral approaches to leadership in all sectors on all continents.
Access to the materials in the Integral Leadership Review shall remain free of charges and open to all who are interested and may be used by them to contribute to the development of the life enhancing generativity of the world and its populations. Funding of this publication will be provided by individuals and institutions that share a commitment to the widest dissemination of the ideas presented in the Integral Leadership Review as is feasible.