The New National Collegiate Leadership Association!
The National Collegiate Leadership Association is an organization for any college student interested in leadership development. Membership benefits include:
- Monthly webinars focused on particular leadership topics
- Monthly Leaders Live! sessions with community leaders
- Access to an ePortfolio
- Online topical discussions
- Best practices sharing
- Discounted rate for the National Collegiate Leadership Conference
More information and the membership application can be found at www.nclalead.org. Questions can be directed to email@example.com or 520-626-1572.
Tom Murray, M.A.
Senior Coordinator for Leadership Programs
The University of Arizona
P.O. Box 210017
Tucson, AZ 85721-0017
2011 AIDEN INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE IN COLLABORATION WITH UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR
Wednesday November 16 – Friday November 18, 2011
State Library Auditorium, Calabar, Nigeria
Advancing into the 21st Century: Exploring Best Approaches to Effective Leadership in Africa
- Re-visiting the meaning of leadership
- Integral leadership and sustainable Development in Africa
- The challenge of leadership in a globalized world
- Succession and leadership in Africa
- Women and leadership: Exploring ways towards inclusion
- Leadership and Development in Africa
- Values in leadership
- Short and long term perspectives to leadership
- Mentoring and leadership
- Leadership capacity Development in the tourism Industry
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
DEADLINE SUBMISSION: 24th November 2011
6th International Technology, Education and Development Conference, INTED2012 that will be held in Valencia (SPAIN), on the 5th , 6th and 7th of March 2012.
It will be an international forum to present and share your experiences in the fields of Education, Technology and Development. The attendance of more than 600 delegates from more than 60 countries is expected, being an annual meeting point for lecturers, researchers, academics, educational scientists and technologists from all disciplines and cultures. You can present your contributions in two modalities:
- In person: oral and poster presentations.
- Virtually: if you can not attend in person.
INTED2012 Abstracts CD and Proceedings CD, both with ISBN, will be produced with all accepted abstracts and papers submitted.
INTED2012 Organising Committee firstname.lastname@example.org
Integral Spiritual Experience 3: Kosmic Creativity
…because life isn’t about finding yourself, it’s about creating yourself.
December 28th 2011 – January 1st 2012
Pacific Grove, California | Asilomar
February 17, 18, & 19, 2012 at Menlo College in Atherton, CA
– Spirituality: Promises and Pitfall
Through workshops, presentations, music, ritual, yoga, meditation, drumming, and social networking we will explore and experience:
• The relationship between culture and spirituality as integral parts of human development, worldview, and well-being.
• Transpersonally oriented research, including neuroscience, and the cultivation of spiritual emergence and development.
• The interface of spirituality and clinical practice including the role of spirituality as a resource for clients.
Email ATPITPConference@itp.edu with any questions.
Latino Leadership Program
November 6-10, 2011
For a complete schedule of our 5-day program coming this November 6-10 (2011) at Highland Haven in Evergreen, Colorado
The First International Encounter of Leadership Centers
Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:00 AM
The First International Encounter of Leadership Centers, Asunción, Paraguay The Strategic Leadership Center of Paraguay at Universidad Americana is leading the way in creating the first of its kind network of Latino Leadership centers. The meeting will have the following objectives: Create a Network that joins up the leadership centers of Latin America. Exchange ideas, concepts, approaches, and leadership models to learn and teach leadership. Draft and issue an official document that serves as a guide and reference points for the formation and exercise of leadership at a world level. This document will be translated into English and delivered to all the world authorities. Dario Collado from the Center for Public Leadership at the Kennedy School of Government at Harvard will be presenting the keynote address at the meeting. Collado, the manager of the Latino Leadership Initiative, will share his experience in promoting Leadership in the Latino community in the United States. While the is for centers of Leadership from Latin America, ILA members from around the world are welcome to attend, share, and learn. For more information, contact Richar Ruiz, Coordinador Centro de Liderazgo Estratégico del Paraguay, at email@example.com.