Integral Leadership Review was an independent publication by Russ Volckmann, PhD, in association with his executive coaching practice, from 2000 until 2009. At that time it became a publication of Integral Publishers, LLC, a publishing house formed by Russ Volckmann and the other members of the Management Review Board. Financing of ILR has been primarilyfrom gifts (Friends of the Integral Leadership Review), from sponsors and advertising. It has long been a commitment by the Management Review Board to make the information available in ILR accessible to all, regardless of ability to pay, because they believe that this information is important for assisting all people find generative solutions to the problems we face in the world.
The real stars of this publication are the many people in many countries who are working at creating and learning integral approaches to change and development and who have shared without compensation their knowledge and experience with all of us. Thanks to them and to all of you who are subscribers. Your support in any form will help to make ILR more relevant and of value to people all over the world.
— Russ Volckmann, PhD
We are grateful for the generous support of Friends of ILR. The individuals listed here have provided much-needed financial support of ILR. Please click here to learn more about supporting the ILR mission.
Integral Leadership Review has several strategic partnerships include those listed below. Please click here to read more about strategic partnerships.
- ARINA, Inc.
- Center for Human Emergence, Netherlands
- Conscious Business Institute
- Global Dialogue Center
- International Leadership Association
- Saybrook University, Organizational Systems PhD Program
- Meridian University
Vision, Mission and History
The Integral Leadership Review’s vision is to make a substantive difference in creating self-sustaining and generative people, systems and earth through an integrative, developmental and transdisciplinary approach to leadership; and to serve as an integrating force among leaders, developers, theorists, students, consultants and coaches in all domains and cultures. Please click here to learn about our mission and our ten-year history.
Management Review Board
The Management Review Board oversees the strategic directions and operations of Integral Publishers and the Integral Leadership Review. The Editors of the Integral Leadership Review serve at their pleasure.
- Eric Reynolds, PhDc, Editor
- Natasha Mantler, PhD, MBA, Associate Editor
- Benyamin Lichtenstein. PhD, Associate Editor for Complexity.
- Judith Stevens-Long, PhD, Associate Editor for Adult Development
- Mark McCaslin, PhD, Associate Editor for Peer Review,
- Sue L. T . McGregor, PhD, Associate Editor for Transdisciplinarity
- Nancy Southern, EdD, Associate Editor for Organizational Learning
- Australia: Ron Cacioppe
- France: Brian Van der Horst
- Germany: Wendelin Küpers
- India: Raghu Ananthanarayanan
- Italy: Antonio Marturano
- The Netherlands:
- Russia: Eugene Pustoshkin
- Scandinavia: Jonathan Reams
- Sub-Saharan Africa: Yene Assegid and Oliver Ngodo
- United Kingdom: Nicholas Shannon
- New York City: Barbara Larisch
Inquiries regarding Integral Leadership Review and intellectual property rights should be addressed to email@example.com
- Integral Leadership Review and its content are protected by creative commons copyright, trademark, database rights and other intellectual property rights. You have no rights in connection with the Integral Leadership Review website or its content except as specifically granted.
- You may read the material and download and print extracts from the Integral Leadership Review website for your personal use.
- You may not use, copy, adapt or make any use of Integral Leadership Review content for commercial or profit-making purposes without our prior written permission.
- By posting material on the website or by submitting material to be posted on the website you grant to us the irrevocable, fully-paid and royalty-free non-exclusive license to post your material and to allow other registered users to use your material in the manner and as contemplated in paragraphs 2 and 3 above. In addition, you grant us the rights to:
- Use your material in marketing and promotional materials.
- Post your material to other Integral Publisher Sites.
- Allow the a designated library to collect and store your material for perpetual archiving purposes which may be accessed by third parties on the premises of that library and/or via the worldwide web. Such users shall also have the right to make full copies of your material for non-commercial purposes in all mediums.