Integral Leadership Review forms strategic partnerships with other organizations with the purpose of promoting the long-term development and success of each partner. Special arrangements beyond the items below may be negotiated between Integral Leadership Review and any strategic partner. In most cases,
Integral Leadership Review will:
- Provide a listing of strategic partners on the ILR website. Initially these will be listed on the “About ILR” page.
- Provide a page on the ILR website for strategic partners to promote their programs and/or products with links to their websites. Strategic partners may opt for having only a link from the ILR website directly to their own website.
- Promote strategic partner events in the Notes section of each issue of ILR and/or in any forthcoming calendar of events accessed from the home page of the ILR website.
Integral Leadership Review will not:
- Provide special treatment of strategic partners in the selection of articles, interview subjects and or reviews in the pages of ILR issues, other than in the Notes section of each issue.
- Promote strategic partners in ways deemed inappropriate by the strategic partners.
Strategic Partners are asked to:
- Promote complimentary subscriptions to the Integral Leadership Review to its members.
- Publish notification of new issues of Integral Leadership Review to its members.
- Provide links to the Integral Leadership Review in their online publications and/or websites as deemed appropriate by the strategic partner.
- Encourage their members to submit appropriate articles and other materials for publication in the Integral Leadership Review..
Organizations interested in forming a strategic partnership with the Integral Leadership Review should contact Eric Reynolds, email@example.com